fuchsia study || 8x8-inch original painting
I give you the fuchsia. Best part of this painting for me? My daughter seeing the finished product and exclaiming, “Hey! We have those!!” And she’s right. We get my mom a fuchsia basket every year for Mother’s Day. She usually gets herself one as well!
What I learned:
- paint what your heart wants to paint.
- it takes a LOT of layers to get a bold color.
- I can do this!!
- work can also count as play.
- I love Lil’s reaction the most.
- look for the shapes, not what you think you see.
8x8-inch watercolor, colored pencil, graphite, and gouache on paper. Sealed to prevent fading and smudging.
Will ship within two weeks after purchase via USPS. Please allow extra time for delivery due to COVID-19 delays. All sales are final.